Saturday, October 5, 2013, there will be a referendum at the Newtown Middle School, from 6am to 8pm.
Tuesday, November 5, 2013 is the Municipal Election. Below are some important dates and notices for this election. If you have any question, please contact our office at 203-270-4250, if we are not there, please leave a message. When the Registrars Office is closed, you may go to the Town Clerk Office.
- October 1, 2013 – Session to complete preliminary registry list will be held 8am to Noon.
- October 19, 2013 – Voter Registration Session from 10am to 2pm, held at the Registrar of Voters Office at Municipal Center, 3 Primrose Street.
- October 22, 2013 – Registration applications must be postmarked by this date to be eligible to vote. Also, this is the last date to receive hand delivered mail-in applications.
- October 29, 2013 – Last day to register to vote in person. Applicants must appear in person. Hours are 9am to 8pm. Session will be held at the Registrar of Voter Office.
- November 4, 2013 – Voter Session to admit those seeking to vote in election whose qualification as to age, citizenship or residence was attained since October 29, 2013.
- November 5, 2013 – ELECTION DAY !!!