Town Clerk Tips

Obtaining Birth Records

Certified copies of birth records can be obtained in the the Town Clerks Office if:
-If you were living in NEWTOWN at the time of your childs birth. You DO NOT have to go to Danbury or Bridgeport to get it.
-If your child was born on or after January 1st, 2016 in Connecticut we now have the capability to print ALL Towns' birth certificates.