Information about COVID-19 is evolving- the Newtown Health District is closely following this information and our goal is to keep you informed as best we can. Everyday preventative actions such as good personal hygiene and social distancing are of the most importance and can help stop the spread of this illness and other respiratory viruses. We will continue to communicate through updates to our website as well as our usual public communication channels (the Newtown Bee, municipal websites, schools’ news venues as deemed appropriate).
Stamford Health: (203) 276-4111
Danbury Hospital COVID-19 Collection Site Information click here.
- Newtown Health District COVID-19 Update
- The Newtown Bee
- Governor Lamont Press Releases.
- Global Dashboard
- World Health Organization Corona virus
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Department of Public Health COVID-19 Information
- DPH Guidance for Food Service Establishments
- COVID-19 What You Need to Know
- Cases in U.S.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Travel Recommendations
- Information for Healthcare Professionals
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond
- Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations
|Stop the Spread of Germs CDC Poster||157.26 KB|
|EPA Approved Disinfectants||264.2 KB|
|Workplace, Home and School Guidance||507.88 KB|
|Common Household Cleaning Products Dangerous When Mixed||64.23 KB|
|Essential Safe Store Rules||290.68 KB|