We ask, IF YOU ARE SICK, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER The Police Department
Doing our part in support of social distancing our Records Department lobby window will be closed until further notice. We will continue to serve our residents via email, telephone, fax or USPS.
If you need records information or services please call 203-270-4274 or you can reach our staff by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Records Department is Responsible for:
- Temporary Pistol Permit Applications
- Alarm Registrations / Alarm Invoicing
- Accident & Police Reports
- Raffle/Bazaar Permits
- Processing FOI (Freedom of Information) Requests
- Criminal Background Checks (Town of Newtown Only)
|Barbara Whittaker||Records Manager||(203) 270-4274|