Forms (Special Events, Accident Report, Donation Policy, etc)

Field Use, Building Use, Special Event Request Forms, Accident Report Form, Recycle Bin Program and Donation Policy & Agreement Form

Any organizations requesting Parks and Recreation facility use must complete the New Organization Request for Facility Allocation. Once completed, please email to Amy MangoldRoseAnn Reggiano and/or Carl Samuelson.

Please note: No organization may use fields or parks without completing the forms and getting approval from the Parks and Recreation Commission. Once forms are received, they will be sent to the Parks and Recreation Commission for review. An organization may be asked to attend a commission meeting.