Who do I contact if I have a problem with my road?

You can contact the highway department by phone (203) 270-4300, fax (203) 426-9968, or by email with road problems. These problems for example can be drainage problems, missing or damaged street signs, dead animals in the roadway, overgrown brush or grass, potholes, down trees and wash outs.