For Children, Parents & Caregiver Relatives of Children,
Adults without Dependent Children, and Pregnant Women
If the person who needs health coverage is a child under 19; or the parent or caregiver relative of a child under 19; or an adult who is at least 19 but under 65 and without dependent children; or a pregnant woman, he/she may be eligible for HUSKY A, HUSKY B, or HUSKY D.
You can apply for HUSKY A, HUSKY B, or HUSKY D:
(1) Online through Access Health CT at www.accesshealthct.com
(2) Over the phone by calling Access Health CT at 1-855-805-4325
We encourage you to apply online or over the phone in order to get the fastest determination of whether you are eligible.
(3) Using application form ‘AH3,’ available by calling Access Health CT at 1-855-805-4325 or in a Department of Social Services (DSS) office
(4) In person at a DSS field office or local Social Services office
For Adults 65 or Older, and Adults with Disabilities
If the person who needs help is 65 or older or has Medicare or is blind or has a disability, he/she may be eligible for HUSKY C or MED-Connect (Medicaid for Employees with Disabilities).
You can apply for HUSKY C or MED-Connect:
(1) Online to DSS at www.connect.ct.gov
Applying online is the fastest way to apply and see if you are eligible.
(2) In person at a DSS field office or local Social Services office