Until further notice, Transfer Station permits must be purchased or renewed at the Transfer Station. We are having technical issues with the website. We appologize for any inconvience.
2020-2021 permits expire June 30, 2021
Permits can be purchased at the Transfer Station
When purchasing a new permit or renewing, a year permit is for the primary vehicle. Additional vehicles are Permit +1 for 2 cars or Permit +2 for 3 cars
Purchasing a permit on-line can take up to 7 days to be processed.
- $10.00 for each extra bin. Replacements or new resident bins are free.
- Recycling bins can be picked up ONLY at the Highway Department
- The Highway Department is located at 4 Turkey Hill Road - 7:00 a.m. through 4:30 p.m.
(Year Pass) are valid from July 1 through June 30
- Transfer Station Fees:
- Day Pass - $20
- Month Pass - $30
- Year Pass - $100 in person, or *$95 on-line
- Senior - $90 in person, or *$85 on-line
- Second Car - $10
- *The $5 Year permit discount is available year round for NEW permits. It will only be available for renewals until July 31 of each year.
RECYCLING AT THE TRANSFER STATION - Free to all Newtown Residents
Click Here for RECYCLING AND TRANSFER STATION INFORMATION
For more information or to find a registered hauler click here.